...?...

eh....
posted my works over at deviantart.com my url is http://mitsui1031.deviantart.com frenz can go over n view it... giv comments bah...
need to start work on the flash for the drawings.... storyboard for 3D... haiz... i think i'll be quitting my job soon... really needed the free time for my studies... can't afford to waste it.... spend so much $ on the studies.... so must put in more effort... haiz...

i've been re-reading my harry potter books... this whole week... played a bit of PS2... been trying not to log on to net... cos my eyes needed the stress relief from the com... haha... Harry Potter's Sixth Book is coming soon !!!! 16th July !!!!! i'm counting down... YEAH !!!!! can't wait to buy... last time for the fifth book my sis helped me to collect the book that i've ordered !!! First hand... hot from the oven haha... cool.. i can spend all day reading it.... now oso... haha....

back to reading.... sayonara~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021