...finAlly...

haha...
finally my prob for director is solved.... those who dunno.. i'm referring to macromedia director mx, it's a software/program to do a cd-rom... or watever.... yeah... i can finally do my director thing now.... thanks for solving my prob james... arigato.... yeah..... tml is yet another day... a day to assess my graphic design.... i'm finishing the layout n amendments soon... thank god... after which i shall carry on my MMIA aka Director... haha... the web layout i'm doing for my brother...
his webbie is www.geocities.com/manganime_lover... which of course... i haven't or rather he haven't decided when to load it up... haha.. ppl pls go take a look ok....

okie.. gotta run...
adios....sayonara...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021