...rEst, rElaX n eNjOy fOr tHe tiMe bEing...

it's finally over...
thank god, buddha and whoever... all the assessments are over.... at least i know my 3D animation has passed... could hav done better though.... still need to improve on my character design... drawing shld passed... although i know the marks won't be too high... haiz... pls T.Tan... be kind? and hope James wld giv me better marks tis time round... i was almost late yesterday.... stupid 960.... make me wait for 30 mins then come... if i'm late for my assessment... i'll make sure i complain u to u perish with me... if i'm late... i'll get an F lor which means i gotta pay EXTRA $$$ to retake..... but thank goodness i'm not late... otherwise...."hmpf".... boy... my classmates's works are solid man... esp Rave, Weetat.. like their works sia... make me feel so ashamed of my own work.... haiz... nvm i'll work harder again....

tml is yet another day... gotta work frm 10 to 6pm..... n as i'm writing now... the rain has juz started.... not bad... cos the weather is juz too hot... nex wk maybe go watch Howl's moving castle with mad n celine... cool movie... cos it's done by Hayao Miyazaki... the creator of spirited away... hee.. luv his animations.. cos it's best at doing 2D animations... poor mad.. wonder how's her eye now... contact lenses prob... hope she's ok now... i long long time nv wear contacts liao... one reason is i'm lazy... n my eyes get dry easily.... think i'll get those daily disposable ones...

my singtel line is disconnected.... damn.... need to pay half the bill to get it back .... but now broke... so bo bian... waiting for my dad to sponsor me now... hope he'll sponsor me... haha.... wan to get new phone oso... my 5100 a bit coo coo.... keypad too hard to press... 3100 is for my starhub line... so still ok to use.... $$$$$ the world is always surrounded by probs created by $$$... we can't live w/o it.... ergghh.... cos everything costs.... i wan new comics !!!!!

Sayonara~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021