...uPdaTed...

haha..
updated my blog with a new look! wat do u guys think abt it ? haha... my sis helped me chose the layout though... haha... find it quite cute... not bad huh.. although i still miss seeing my kinki kids's pic haha....my sis helped me to upload n edit the layout.. arigato neh.... haha... going bonkers again...
watched "Howl's Moving Castle" on monday.... it rocks !!! those who haven't watched... catch it while it still airs !!! i would say it's better than "Spirited Away" really caught my attention man.... love the story n graphics... juz love everything.... Hayao Miyazaki is really a genius !!!

sChool is starting in 2 days... n i have not start on my flash... haha.. oops... die... muz start soon... monday need to hand up... juz bank in my cheque today... needed the $$ to buy my harddisk... haiz... need to pay my starhub bill oso... sianz... everything needs $$$....

applied a licence for my chihuahua... haha... he's legal now... need to bring him to vet soon.... for injection against viruses... k.... visit my artpieces site... http://mitsui1031.deviantart.com
haha... although i still think that my art work looked like shit... will be scanning in some old pieces when i got time.... gtg... tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021