...gO tO hEll...

why am i saying this...
cos it totally is speaking my mind now....

juz thinking of the comics gettng banned is spoiling my mind for the rest of the week.... cos mangas/comics has been the soul of my life... at least ever since the first time i've started collecting n reading them... which is more than 10 F**KING YEARS.... they bring joy to me.... no matter wat kind of genres..... they keep me away frm depression... frm stress... so wat now... juz becos of one stupid auntie.... she's gonna spoiled everything.... from my collecting of mangas to daily lives.... F**K.... sob... i really am not the type that says vularities that much.... but this matter has disturbed me really lots....

ERGGHHHH.... :< bad mmod now.... will post later..... if i feel like it.... sianz.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021