...hMmmm...

hmmm....
i was wondering...well, Celine asked me abt it too.. why is it that when we post the blog thingie... i mean new posts, we need a title for wat ah? tat's quite true oso.. sometimes, it's hard to think of a suitable title... haha.. but heck... watever lah....

Yesterday was the 1St ever day i've ever spent till so LATE in my school's new campus.. haha.. 8.15pm then i left the building with Mad and Celine.. haha... almost half my class was in the IMAc G5 Lab.. finalising the montage for the pictures and restitching the pict files to pano... and finally, to stitch all the 5 panos to a scene and creating hot spots for it.. haha most of us are done... we gotta do it yesterday becos coming monday, the lab whole day got other classes using it for their lessons.. n we need to submit that QTVR on tues morning class... which is 8.30am.. haiz.. so no choice.. haha.. but nvm... at least it's done.. so one project down.. a few more to go soon.....

haha...my script is done oso... oops.. think i mentioned that previously oso.. haha... lost my memory liao... now here i am working... from 9-6pm.. my father drove me here today... but today it's on bike.. then half thrgh... it started to rain... i was half drenched to the skin haha.. oh ya... happi birthday to me happi birthday to me.. haha.. today is oso my birthday.. my Lunar one... haha... whole family will be going out to dinner today... my dad say one... say today go eat Thai food... hmmm.. wonder why he suddenly wan to go eat Thai food...

and oso.. my fren, Nelson is selling health equipment over at the harbour front... those massagers, foot thingie..he's selling... he said it's quite cheap one.. so whoever's interested, msg me and i'll let ya know the further details k ? heee... juz do me a favour bah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021