...yEah...

Haloha, Gd daY tO all...
haloha, today is not such a bad day after all.. at least until now.. cos i've handed up one project liao.. haha... good... one project lesser means i'm happier... at least for now i feel so much more relax... my script is handed up... hope Chris won't kill me if it's bad... haha.... i'm crossing my fingers real hard and tight haha... here i am in my school's pc lab... i'll be having my MMIA's lesson at 2.30pm... haiz.. if you're wondering what is MMIA... it means, MultiMedia And Its Application... learning Macromedia Director MX... it's a complicated thing... giving me a headache.. haiz... but i got no choice but to learn.. why? cos it's part of my syllabus.. haha... i'm still not in the right state of mind... tomorrow got history lesson... which means to watch movies again... (history of cinematography) i still haven't start on my history essay yet... die liao...

i'm so tired sia... not enough sleep all the time when the deadlines of the projects are all near... it happens all the time... haha... think my lifestyle is in a mess.... need to clear up... haha... clear up a lot things... not juz my mind, but my work too... my projects are like still in a mess... haha.... which of course does not mean good news at all... this coming saturday i still gotta work... from 9-6pm... so sianz.... i'm drinking mocha now... coffee to make myself stay awake.. hope it works....

today also happens to be the open house of my school... for my course.... most of the time, we're in the computer lab doing work... and it happens such tat the windows are all long and big, which makes us look like goldfishes in a fish tank... when those kids came by to visit the school... u can even spot ppl bringing video cams and cameras to film and shoot us... haaha....

i shall stop for now... cos i need to start on my graphic design already... haiz... work work work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021