...sO siaNz...

Halo, this is the first time i'm posting on my own blog... which was created end of last month i think... come to think of it...it seems so weird to post my thoughts online.... i'm posting this while i'm working... yes... i'm a working/studying gal... working part time only lah... cos no $ to pay my hp bills.. so no choice... haiz... so... wat can i say about myself since this is the first time i'm posting here... well... let me see... i'm someone who can't resist reading... be it comics or novels... i juz love to read... muz be the result why i'm short sighted... haiz... i'm fat... i need to lost weight ahhh....... i'm currently still studying... taking a diploma in multimedia... at N.A.F.A... i also collects a lot of mangas with my brother n sister... the collection is currently about 1000 books ? cos the last time i calculated... it was already 800++... i hope to bring up the number... haha... may be costing me a bomb but i dun care... it has become part of my life...

i'm gonna need some time to give this blog a makeover.. cos i dun really like the layout... but provided i got the time to do this... my projects are already killing me... now gotta work on 3D animation... which means i gotta face the 3D Max 7 practically everyday? my eyes are gonna pop out... trust me... it'll pop out sooner or later... imagine tat i think abt 2 to 3 mths ago... my right eye's blood vessel broke/burst... bad huh... i didn't even noticed tat until my sis tells me... pathetic manz...

one of my close fren... whom i shall not disclose her precious name here.. i'll juz named her as.. let's see... MC bah... hee...the initials of her name n surname.. haha dun kill me when u see this okie.... she's back from australia for a holiday... pity that she's flying soon again... in a week ++ time.. so sad.. u muz celebrate my birthday with me ok..? i wan birthday present oso... haha... then i got some close frenz in pri sch, sec sch, pre-u as well as in n.a.f.a.. heehee... life in nafa is so far ok i guess... being a student is always the best... haha there's always this "freedom"...

i'm writing this while i'm working part time... i'm working as a customer service officer for shell gas... those domestic gas that ppl use at hm for cooking... sianz... it's shift work... the timing they give me is always so weird.. most of the time i gotta work till 8pm... 8pm is such a weird time manz... u can't go shopping n u can't meet ppl for dinner... it's so sad... the timing juz cannot make it... haiz.... and they'll ask u to work at the very last min at certain times... i mean i'm the type that plan my schedule ahead of time... i dun like disruptions... i gotta kept postponing my stuffs.. i can't be tat irresponsible lor... i gotta answer to whom ever i'm meeting right ?!! watever lah...
oh ya.. almost forgot abt something.. there's this distributer who i really dun like.. he really got attitude prob.. distributors are ppl who send the gas to ppl... i'm juz receiving the orders n sending to the distributors... this particular dist.. is so ... irritating.. he juz scold n reprimand ppl as n when he likes it... really got prob... he even can scold yr family if i rem correctly... he's pathetic...

i have a pet chihuahua.. he's so cute... i juz love him so much... i really hope to find a female chihuahua for him to breed leh.. haiz... hard to find... my dog is single...
i'm oso single ? haha yes i'm still single for being alive for coming close to 23 years... getting very old now... haiz.. but it's ok i guess.. eventually i'll meet my prince charming... haha .. i hope so lah...

anyway from now onwards.. i'll be posting frm time to time... definitely not daily.... i dun hav so much time to spend.. gotta work on my projects which are giving me a headache already.... ergghh....

Comments

Miya the NUTS said…
yoyoyo..fei moi hre~ hmm..too long lah...u got to updated everyday de~

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021