...wOrk...wOrk...wOrk...

Gd mOrning...
it's a wonderful sunday morning.. but here i am... working... haiz... gotta work till 8pm tonight... and wat's worse is that i still got tons of homework to complete... die liao... sob... Chinese New Year is coming... and my lecturers still gave us projects like there's no tomorrow... most of them are due right after CNY... how sad can that be... it's beri sad...

my sis wrote a comment on my previous post.. haha... she said i was too long winded... maybe... i dunno ?? haha... i'm working, gotta answer calls, but at the same time i use the net to read mangas online.. haha oh ya.. this particular pc that i'm using at my workplace.. the OS is windows NT !!!! i was like.. "huh" OMG.... i'm using windows XP both at hm n in school lor... haiz... it looks so weird manz... i so prefer XP to NT... haiz... i wanna get an external hard disk leh... 40gb shld be enough... i hope.. haiz... cos external hard disk is way better than thumbdrive in terms of storage and speed.. but heard from my classmates tat we gotta format it to suit both Windows and for IMac... haiz so troublesome sia... need to save $$.. sianz

so tiring today... luckily my dad drove me to work.. if not sure late... cos i overslept.. haha.. although i tried to sleep early already... haiz... later go hm still gotta work on my graphic design n my drawings... erghh... then still got 3D max... HOW to complete sia... but i'll die die try my best to complete them....haiz as if i got a choice... some of my friends in sch wanna go over to my hse to celebrate my bday for me.. which falls next friday, 11/02 !!! Presents pls for those who are now looking n reading this post !! haha juz joking lah... :P anyway...for those who plan to turn up to my hse to have fun n create havoc... haha... make an appointment with me ? haha.. we'll tok abt it in school ? juz let u guys know that my hse is in a big mess okee ? haha... i haven't even clear up my room yet.. haha.. gotta clean it up by monday or else... haha... my mum's gonna kill me... haha..

okie... i think tat's all for today... shall stop now for the time being... haha tata !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021