...wHy...wHy...wHy...

gD nIte....
haiz... why muz we have so many projects... why ? haiz.. the deadlines all so close somemore.. why... yes... i think i'm getting a little too stressed up... i wanna get an external hard disk.. but no $... i wan to quit my part time job so i can have more time for myself, my family, my dog, my books, my comics, and most IMPTly... my PROJECTS... but if i quit i w0n't have the $ to get my external hard disk... let alone my handphone bills... this is veri pathetic...

sometimes i wonder... if the govt wans us to have an education, to have knowledge.. especially when we're young... during our early teens.. why dun they sponsor us the $$$ ? and now... the ERS is over... no more giving out of $$... haiz... hard to survive... dun they realise tat there's tons of ppl n families out there who are not rich and in fact quite poor ?? everything is so expensive nowadays... my course is expensive... electricity bills are high.. the internet bill is high... everything is bloody expensive !

yes.. i'm complaining... it's not that i'm not content.. it's juz that sometimes u feel tat life is really pathetic.. i gotta work on my script now... for my audio/video production class tomorrow... haiz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021