...vEri tiRed...

*yAwn*
morning again... i'm currently in my school's ImAc's Lab... doing stitching for the photos.. QTVR... very very tired now... cos last night tried to do my 3D max... but do a bit then i sleep liao... cannot make it... later lunch time still gotta try to do as much as possible... otherwise can never make it on time for the deadline... sob... i'm hungry oso... haiz....

noticed the change in layout of my blog ?? my sis and my bro helped me to change the layout n uploaded the pic... which was doned by my brother... visit his webbie for more manganime stuffs bah... www.geocities.com/manganime_lover ... haha muz always help him to promote... cos it's really a great site... cos he did it n learned everything on his own... haha...

okie... muz stop now.. time to do serious work... byez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021