...2nD dAy Of cHinEsE nEw yEar...

gD mOrning again...
Today's the 2nd day of chinese new year... but here i am, working part time again... no choice..not that i wanna work..but my supervisor wans me to work... haiz... will be knocking off at 1pm... but i was late this morning... so will work a bit extra time... haiz... then later gotta rush to my uncle's hse... cos every year.. we go to his hse to celebrate new year.. but also cannot stay long.. cos i got my 3D animation character due tomorrow... sobz... tml's my birthday leh... still gotta go to school... haiz... bo bian.. i wanna pass n get better grades this time round... so muz work harder... somemore white hair oso.. haha

dunno why.. but i prefer using 3D max then Flash.. i muz be crazy.... anyway... hAppi cHinese nEw yEar tO all !!! aNd to whOever is reading this... i wan my birthday present !!! haha... take care folks, enjoy the holidays n get more ang pows !!!

Comments

Ms Gia Gia said…
put pic put pic....muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021