...4th dAy Of CNY...

gD daY...
tOday is already the 4th day of CNY... omg... still got tons of hmwork to complete... sob.. this is pathetic... yesterday was my 23rd birthday... one yr older liao... sianz... got a few presents frm celine, mad... then today got another 2 more frm jingjing n sarah... haha... it's the thought that counts.. i like watever u guys give me ok ? me not that fussy de.. hmm.. yesterday me, celine, mad n zhiliang.. we went to makan at sakae sushi... took the buffet... haha...long time nv eat sakae sushi le.. not bad not bad... wanted to order sake... but changed my mind.. cos i'm so broke...haha...

today... had a little party over at my hse... got my brother's fren K.S, n 4 of my frens... the above mentioned ladies... yesterday... mitchell n norlin cannot make it.. so sad.... disappointed sia... :(
nvm.. will make them pay back haha... anyway... ppl enjoy the holidays !!! gotta work again tomorrow... sianz... 9-6pm... sob.. still got lotsa projects to do.... wish me LUCK !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...tired...

Promotion

Another year... hello 2021